June 15 & 16, 2019 – Boca Raton & Delray Beach, FL
Boys: U8, U10, U12, U14 & High School | Girls: Middle School & High School
Join us in Boca Raton and Delray Beach over Fathers Day Weekend (June 15 & 16) for the 4th Annual Florida Lacrosse Cup. 60+ teams from programs like the Arrowheads (TX), Barracudas, Empire Elite, FCA, Florida Elite, Xtreme, JUPLAX, Leatherbacks, Miami Panthers, Palmetto Bay Peacocks, Raw, Snipers, Stealth, Team 91 and go the Girls side, Barracudas, Choas, JUPLAX, Madskillz Ultimate, SoFlo, Stealth, Team 12, Wellington Girls Lacrosse Club. We look forward to another fantastic weekend in 2019.
Whether your team is winding down a fun Florida summer travel season and wants to cap their season with a highlight or your players are just beginning their national events the Florida Lacrosse Cup is the place for you. Gold and silver divisions in all age groups assure proper competition levels. Gatorade and water stations set up on every sideline assure players are able to properly hydrate and compete. And three referees at every game means your on-field play gets to determine your fate in the pursuit of a medal.
Why participate in the Florida Lacrosse Cup…
- Professionally run and coordinated tournament by Tournament Success Group (TSG)
- Proper placement and bracketing of teams
- Two flights/brackets per age divisions: Gold and Silver *
- Game schedules out early via Tourney Machine
- Gatorade & water hydration stations at each field
- Certified athletic trainers
- Game time kept on field by officials
- 4-game guarantee
- Player medals and team trophies for Champions and Finalists
- Divisional and team MVP awards
- Pre-tournament check-in done electronically by SportID
- Great location: Palm Beach County, Florida
* All age groups will attempt to field Gold and Silver divisions.
Tournament Dates: June 15 & 16, 2019.
Facility Locations: Boca Raton and Delray Beach, FL
Tournament Registration Fee: $1150 ($1200 after 4/26) *$50.00 discount per team when registering 3 or more teams from with the same club
Registration Deadline: May 26, 2019
Questions, please contact the tournament director at email@example.com. We look forward to your team’s participation in the Florida Lacrosse Cup and great weekend of lacrosse.