Join us in Boca Raton and Delray Beach over Father’s Day Weekend, June 19-20, 2021 for the 6th Annual Florida Lacrosse Cup. Whether your team is winding down a Florida spring/summer travel season and wants to cap their season with a highlight or your players are just beginning their national events the Florida Lacrosse Cup is the place for you. Gold & Silver divisions in all age groups assure proper competition levels. Gatorade & water stations set up on every sideline assure players are able to properly hydrate & compete. Three referees at every game means your on-field play gets to determine your fate in the pursuit of a medal. We look forward to another fantastic weekend in 2021.
Why participate in the Florida Lacrosse Cup…
- Professionally run and coordinated tournament by Tournament Success Group (TSG)
- Athletic trainers by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital [U18] Sports Medicine Athletic Trainers
- Cleaning & Sanitation Stations for players/staff and spectators
- Proper placement and bracketing of teams
- Two flights/brackets per age divisions: Gold and Silver *
- Current high school seniors (2021) permitted to play
- Game schedules out early via Tourney Machine
- Gatorade & water hydration stations at each field
- Game time kept on field by officials
- 4-game guarantee
- Player medals & team trophies for Champions and Finalists
- Divisional & team MVP awards
- Pre-tournament check-in & roster verification
- Great location: Palm Beach County, Florida (Delray Beach & Boca Raton)
* All age groups will attempt to field Gold and Silver divisions.
Tournament Dates: June 19-20, 2021
Facility Locations: Boca Raton & Delray Beach, FL
Tournament Registration Fee: $1,150.00 ($1,200.00 after May 28, 2021). $150.00 discount per team when registering 3 or more teams from with the same club.
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 28, 2021
Questions, please contact the tournament director at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your team’s participation in the 2021 Florida Lacrosse Cup and great weekend of lacrosse.